Alexander Mcqueen.

I love Alexander McQueen. He is/was one of my favorite designers and I think it was definitely the right idea to let Sarah Burton design the collection after all she is the person who knows him best after being by his side for 16 years. This is some of my favorites from the s/s11 collection by Burton.



                                                                                    





                    


                  


                 


                                              




 




I think the collection still has McQueen written all over it, with its stricken shapes and couture-esq design, which un-doubtedly is the McQueens influence, but it also shows signs of a new era in the McQueen brand so congratulations to Sarah Burton.

                                                               thanks for looking x

Comments