Skip to main content

vintage shop.

I love to look in vintage shops and usually I have to travel to the city to browes vintage shops or so I thought..... it turns out a vintage shop called Vintage Vision opened a few months back in a small town not too far away from me.
I can't wait to go down and check it out. It also runs sewing class for 'repair, re-style and recycle' which I'd love to have a go at and it hosts vintage fashion shows too.

So how did I find out about this shop.... my mother, she picked up this wonderful post card advertisement. how nice, makes a lovely change from being giving a leaflet.





Thanks for looking x

Comments

  1. Wow what a wonderful card! what a icon for the current greek age which she depicted so beautifully - the charm, the spirit of a nation. It is so lucky for all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.