vintage shop.

I love to look in vintage shops and usually I have to travel to the city to browes vintage shops or so I thought..... it turns out a vintage shop called Vintage Vision opened a few months back in a small town not too far away from me.
I can't wait to go down and check it out. It also runs sewing class for 'repair, re-style and recycle' which I'd love to have a go at and it hosts vintage fashion shows too.

So how did I find out about this shop.... my mother, she picked up this wonderful post card advertisement. how nice, makes a lovely change from being giving a leaflet.





Thanks for looking x

Comments

  1. Wow what a wonderful card! what a icon for the current greek age which she depicted so beautifully - the charm, the spirit of a nation. It is so lucky for all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment