Costume design.

Another costume design inspired by strictly come dancing.




I did this a bit quick hence the black line going through the leg lol!
It was inspired by the tango, but instead of  being traditionally Spanish I made it softer and used a completely different colour.
Its has a asymmetrical tied skirt, wide sheer arm straps with bead fringing and silver embroidery around the waist and edging on the skirt ,which the scanner hasn't picked up properly.

It was done using promarkers, and gel pens for the silver detail.

I'm not as happy with this as some of the others I've done. It took me a while to settle on the design  and I feel her face looks too dark as her one eye is too close to her hair.


Thanks for looking x

Comments

  1. You're a fantastic drawer! Regardless of the black line through the leg!!

    Isha; x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment