Skip to main content

A bit of luck; A New Mannequin

A few weeks ago I was saying how much I'd like another mannequin. I've already got an adjustable one which I love but like most adjustable mannequin they tend to be weirdly coloured, mines Burgundy.

 I'd like an ordinary cream one as I think it'll be better for taking pictures of the clothes. I didn't want to pay full price for one as they can be expensive and I'd rather save the money and eventually buy a K&L one.
So I was going to go round charity shops leave my name and number on the off chance one would come in.
But before I had chance to I was offered a display mannequin. So I went to look at it and decided I would have it.
And here it is...

                                                                thanks for looking x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.