Skip to main content

pinafore dress and belt illustration


Just a quick post today!!

I managed to do a few drawing last week, This is the first time since before going away in July that I've done any, I almost forgot how relaxing it can be so I made it up by doing three. This is the first one based it on the belt I made to go with the pinafore dress. I think you can tell I haven't drawn for a while with this one everything looks a little out of sorts..
The shading on the dress has come up a bit weird not helped by the fact  I haven't got a dark blue/ navy coloured pen. I tried to compensate by laying down a grey colour, but my scanner has made it look green-ish- in places- oh the delights of technology!!

Comments

  1. This image refreshes both! I want this to be the next project .... please .... This wonderful blue dress has to end up being a wonderful dress fabric

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.