Skip to main content

watercolour sketch.


A quick sketch with me new watercolour paints!

This sketch is a copy by the way spotted in company's high street edit magazine from last spring/summer.

 I've been after a set of  water colour pans for a while, I've settled with the royal&langnickle brand but I wish I had gone for the Windsor & Newton brand instead which are the ones I've been cavorting. 
I used to use watercolours all the time, one of the reasons is that they are easy to use and you can easily remedy a mistake with them. I then switched to using pro-markers which are quicker to use (no mixing colours) The pro markers also made me a better artist/illustrator as it forces you to work more quickly and accurately thus making less mistakes, but as much as I love using pro-markers, it's nice to have a range of mediums especially watercolours as they produce more fluid/softer results.


p.s I'm a really bad blogger as of late, I've still not photographed any of my recent makes and for that I apologise. hopefully normal service will resume soon!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.