Skip to main content

Swarovski Girl illustration



I loved the girls hair in this advert for swarovski I seen the ad in the harpers bazaar magazine and decided to have a go at illustrating it.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out despite losing my black marker pen! Although illustrating this has made me realise that I need to add a few more colours to my marker collection.
I also used a white colouring pencil to highlight the bow in the girls hair and on her chest which worked well, but its made me realise how badly I would love a white out marker to add to my collections too.

The down side to this illustration is that I feel the scanned in image is harsh where as the original is more softer looking. It's still nice and a little diffrent to my normal 'fashion' sketches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.