Skip to main content

Style Crush: Gwen Stefani

I caught the video for no doubt's new single a few days back ( I like it by the way) and I was thinking to myself how amazing does Gwen Stefani look! I mean the girl/lady/women, is 42 for pity sake!!
Well wow oh wowzers is all I can say! She doesn't look much different to when No doubt first started, ok she might, have possibly, had a little help (who knows? It is Hollywood after all!) but doesn't she look great!






















I've always admired her style too, a little somewhat of a chameleon  and not afraid to experiment either her style to me is a little more everyday wearable, say compared to Paloma Faiths and I tell you another thing I like about Gwen Stefani although she is 'another' one of those celebrity's donning a clothing line, L.A.M.B to be precise she apparently comes from a line of seamstresses and grew up sewing herself, she has allegedly also sewn some of her label samples herself too, which I must admit is like gold dust for celebrity's to do, even some designers don't do that!! so that gives her double browny points in my little fashion book!!

Lets take a squint at some of her styles that make me googly eyed!!











     oh and that wedding dress!! Don't get me started, I'll save that for another post Haha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.