Skip to main content

What's on my sewing table....




I did my first bit of sewing in 2013 yesterday :) currently, I'm making three baby blankets.
We've recently had two new additions to the family. My cousin and his girlfriend had twins!! One boy, one girl!!
 Another of my cousins is expecting a baby girl in around two weeks. So it baby blankets ahoy!!

Also I've finally got round to making a sobetto top. I started it mid December and as usual I'm only now finishing it. I'm not sure of the fabric choice, but I'll explain more about that when I post about it!

What's on your sewing table?

Comments

  1. Oh, so many babies, so much happiness! I still have all baby blankets my Mum made for my boys.

    I guess we share the same PHD course ;-) I started the Belladone dress (an essay with a cheap fabric) in November, I believe, and haven't finished it yet :-(

    Currently struggling with a Sew Along (with the great Rosy from Sewing Addicta). Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.