Skip to main content

Fashion show: Juicy Couture








The name Juicy Couture still makes me squirm, I associated so much with tracksuits, rich footballers and chav's that it really does make me shudder to hear that name. Not that I'm a label snob, I can't afford to be. But the juicy couture brand is just one of those things that get's to me!!

Surprisingly this is the seconds time in a row that I've really admired the collection. The Autumn/winter 2013 fashion show looks were I thought cool, preppy and most importantly wearable. I loved the skinny/ cigarette trousers and the smart casual jackets. Don't get me started on the nod to Chanel jacket. I am so making myself one of these. Just don't ask when!!! :P

The only other thing, I just wish the Juicy Couture name didn't make me wince!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.