At least I can content myself with looking for inspiration on Pinterest, even if does add to my ever growing list.
Lately I've had an urge to start re-fashioning garments again, thanks to finding Charity Shop Chic's blog, talk about inspirational although I did have to pinch myself for not finding this blog sooner. I'm both completely obsessed and taken aback by what this girl creates.
I use to alter-clothes and tweak them all the time before I really got into sewing properly, but what Charity Shop Chic does I can only dream of doing!
Currently my list of refashions includes
- sewing lace onto denim shorts
- making a cape out of a hounds tooth wool skirt
- a pair of shorts out of a flower print skirt
- re-dying a pair of green jeans
- and giving Miss P 's polka dot jeans a whirl