Skip to main content

Illustration Friday: Tail

Promarker / fineliner

The idea for this illustration Friday theme started off very different to what I finally did. Things got a bit busy mid-week so I had no time to sketch out what I intended, which included bright colours and glitter! 
 A cat themed jumper fashion sketch was my last minute entry, which is surprising to me since I have to admit I'm not a cat person. I'm very much a dog person but on jumpers I always think cat motifs look much cuter than dog ones, unless it's a pug, how can you not resist a pug?  


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.