Skip to main content

Couture Fashion Week Inspiration


Alexis Mabille



Armani Privé


Chanel



 Zuhair Murad




Valentino


Elie Saab


 Jean Paul Gaultier





 Looking for sewing inspiration has become a past-time for me. I love looking for it just as much as I enjoy sewing! The downside is that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all and it leaves me with too many ideas and not knowing what to make next, do you ever get that feeling?

If you'd like to know more about couture you can read my post 10 facts about haute couture Here.

All Jean Paul Gaultier images from Vogue.com  
All other images from style.com

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.