Skip to main content

I'm in! Mad Men Challenge 3


Hopefully this will be third time lucky for me with this challenge. The first one I missed completely, then last year I planned to take part, but decorating and moving house took center stage. Maybe this year is my year to finally take part?!......

Truthfully it's not off to good start. I remembered the challenge being announced as coming soon, but then missed the actual post on Julia Bobbin with all the details and closing date, until I came across it yesterday!! Which means I'll have to get my 'sewing bee on' and work really quick to finishing it in, Oh say two weeks!! Ekkk!!


Lets talk inspiration: I'm going to go with what I know suits me and keeps in with my style. I'm thinking fitted, short and sleeveless, Channeling the following dress's........


 Looking at what I picked out on pinterest I've realised that I'm  drawn to Betty's style the most so I'd like to create a similar style to the black and gold dress. Although I love the floral print number so maybe a combination of the two is in order? I'm off to have a think, look through my stash and see what I can come up with, quick sharp...... Wish me luck :)


Are you taking part this year? 


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.