Sorbet Burst Spring Collection




Feeling inspired by pantone's spring colour report, I decided to do my own collection based on them.
Sticking to a fairly relaxed vibe I sketched designs that I would like to see in my own wardrobe. The maxi skirt is a bit wayward but everyone needs an eccentric piece don't you think?

As for spring I'm dying to bring out my warmer weather clothes but it's still too cold. I don't know if your like me but I pack my summer clothes away for winter and vice-versa . I think I'll start with a winter wardrobe purge ready to make room for the summer ones!

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Great sketches! I would love to have any of these pieces in my wardrobe as well. I also do a little (secret) sketching of designs I dream up as well. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's nice to sketch ideas it helps to keep the ideas flowing.

      Delete

Post a Comment