Sewing Fashion Trends: Jumpsuits






I've always loved the jumpsuit ever since I was a teenager, when I owned a denim one and seen as the jumpsuit has been gaining momentum for the last few seasons I'm dying to own another one or two. Luckily for us sewers forward thinking pattern company's have also got on the bandwagon, so there's quite a selection of designs to choose from.

Here are my picks......







I've got my eye on the vogue DKNY pattern but for now I'm going to be making up this suedesays simplicity pattern  2222 .........


I purchased it back last year but after seeing the new jumpsuit patterns available, I wished I'd waited - never mind! I do plan to lengthening the legs and possibly add sleeves which should make it more exciting. Did I mention I'm also making it up in tiny multi-coloured polka-dot fabric!!!

On another note-  How Brilliant has this years Great British Sewing Bee, Been? I can't believe it's already the final tomorrow! Who do you think will win?


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments