Skip to main content

Two's Company, Three's a crowd.....

Soaking up the rays over the weekend, wine in one hand whilst flicking through a magazine with the other. I spot these.......


Talk about double take. 'Hey I recognize that fabric'!! My Fabrics 'shoe famous'!!

You see it? 

Does it remind you of this dress and skirt .....


Take a closer look.....





I even asked the Bf and for once he'd taken notice and exclaimed 'isn't that the fabric you made a dress out of ' -Yessss!!

Now as much as I like the Fabric and the shoes, I can safely say I won't be buying them. Too much matchy matchy and three is a crowed and all that!
I'm just super excited to see the fabric I bought being used on an item for sale in the shops!!


So the shoes, if your interested are available at Shuh for £45 and are called Tallulah - this is the description that accompany's them....... 'My name is Tallulah, my first rule of thumb: I don't say where I'm going or where I'm coming from. I try to leave a little reputation behind me, so if you really need me you'll know where to find me. Clue: at schuh with my 12cm heel and tropical upper.'  -Pretty cool Huh!

Have you ever seen the same fabric you bought in for sale as other items? Did you get as excited as me?



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.