Skip to main content

How to Sew; when you don't have instructions

I thought I would share some of my guidance notes from when I was learning how to sew patterns together after I'd drafted them. These aren't step by step instructions as every garment is different, just a set of notes to serve as a guide. 
The one's I've shared with you are for dress's and tops so whether your just getting into pattern drafting, lost your instructions or just finding them hard to follow I hope these guidance tips might help.

To save the guide, right click over it and select 'save as'.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.