Skip to main content

Couture Autumn/winter 2014

Chanel


 Dior

 Alixis Mabille


Zuhair Murad




 Elie Saab

 Ulyana Sergeenko


 Valentino


Giambattista Valli




Vionnet

Julien Fournie

 Jean Paul Gaultier



Haute Couture Autumn/Winter certainly was a winner! Ballgown galore, lots of sparkle and draping heaven. Just my type of thing really!

I couldn't pick out one stand alone show but let's just say Elie Saab, Zahair Murad and Giambattista Valli all tickled my fancy in a major way!

Certainly more than enough inspiration than you can shake a stick at, but I'm keeping notes on embroidered coats, asymmetric designs and volume in my coming season style file. 

And you, anything catch your fancy? 

Apart from watermarked images (catwalking.com ) all others are from style.com 

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.