Couture Autumn/winter 2014

Chanel


 Dior

 Alixis Mabille


Zuhair Murad




 Elie Saab

 Ulyana Sergeenko


 Valentino


Giambattista Valli




Vionnet

Julien Fournie

 Jean Paul Gaultier



Haute Couture Autumn/Winter certainly was a winner! Ballgown galore, lots of sparkle and draping heaven. Just my type of thing really!

I couldn't pick out one stand alone show but let's just say Elie Saab, Zahair Murad and Giambattista Valli all tickled my fancy in a major way!

Certainly more than enough inspiration than you can shake a stick at, but I'm keeping notes on embroidered coats, asymmetric designs and volume in my coming season style file. 

And you, anything catch your fancy? 

Apart from watermarked images (catwalking.com ) all others are from style.com 

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment