British couture: Ralph & Russo




The brilliantly talented duo behind Ralph&Russo (Tamara Ralph & Micheal Russo) are both Australian. Their fashion house however, 'Ralph & Russo' is based in London, and thus are the first and only house in Britain to be selected by the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture to show on the official Paris Haute Couture week - Ooooo get them!!!

I think it would be rather exciting to work at their altiear in London, it also makes me feel quite proud as a seamstress to know that we have an official couture house based here in the u.k!!


Admittedly I have to say that I've only recently become aware of the Ralph & Russo brand, but I can quickly see why they are a popular choice with celebrities and international Royalty! 

I'm certain  a successful future lies ahead for this talented duo.

Images from Catwalking.com

To see more of their work visit Ralph&Russo




Comments