In my sketch book: Vol 2

The paper in my sketchbook isn't of very good quality (it's the one I carry round with me) so I usually avoid using marker pen/inks/watercolour types of media as they go straight through the paper. I'm not a huge fan of colouring pencils either but my boyfriend dug out his old but massive set of colouring pencils so I've been using these to add a splash of colour here and there.....






This last sketch was done much earlier in the year at the time I had a huge urge to use beads in my sewing and really wanted to create a boucle dress with faux collar and pockets sewn on in pearls. I'm not quite in that frame of mind right now but who knows the urge may take me once again at some point but I really should get through the mountain of sewing that has piled up first. 


Comments