Autumn/Winter Fashion Colours.....




Pantone choose Radiant Orchid as it's colour for the year although I'm not convinced that its a fashion colour for autumn/winter. A few shades darker and I'd probably roll with it.
Truthfully I'm not completely taken with this seasons colour report but then I'm old skol so brights and pastels for summer, mutes and jewels for winter.

-

My colours for this autumn/winter are likely to be ox blood red, greys, dark purple, burnt orange, mustard and teal, with a little pink and pale, almost ice blue thrown in for good measure .....



Which colours are you likely to be wearing? 

Comments

  1. Hi there Sarah! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin - I'm following you right back! I like your style and your blog is definitely read worthy. I love new to me blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment