Sewing Fashion Trends: Capes

I do love capes, I've got a military style one from a few years back (store bought). Even though I already own one I'd love to make the next one I own.

Inspiration - These one have recently taken my fancy....


                     Asos- Gloverall £299



                             Band of Outsiders £840



                             Saint Laurent £1,770



If like me you fancy sewing your own up, then you'll be pleased to know there are lots to choose from, these are my top picks ....



                           Burda 7313      



                           New Look- 6324
                         




                                   Donna Karen for Vogue - V1322





                           Milano Cape By Papercut Patterns

                         
Ooo spoilt for choice!! 

Comments