V&A Wedding Exhibition: Flower bomb dress....

Watercolour, pen, lace.

Last Saturday I saw the wedding dress exhibition, at the V&A. It was fabulous!
So much inspiration. So many amazing dresses.

I fell in love with the flower bomb dress by Ian Stuart ( my interpretation pictured above).
I'm not normally one for big wedding dresses but this I would get married in complete with the hat! 






Highlights included the rupunzel dress by Jenny Packman, block-printed dress from 1841 (the print on the dress is so modern considering the age), Kate Moss's Galliano creation and a fabulous Norman Hartnell dress from 1933 amongst others.
Take a look at my pinterest board to see some of the other dress's at the exhibition.

Comments

  1. Your blog was absolutely fantastic! Great deal of great information and this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Custom Exhibition Stand Saudi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment