Wednesday, 11 March 2015

V&A Wedding Exhibition: Flower bomb dress....

Watercolour, pen, lace.

Last Saturday I saw the wedding dress exhibition, at the V&A. It was fabulous!
So much inspiration. So many amazing dresses.

I fell in love with the flower bomb dress by Ian Stuart ( my interpretation pictured above).
I'm not normally one for big wedding dresses but this I would get married in complete with the hat! 






Highlights included the rupunzel dress by Jenny Packman, block-printed dress from 1841 (the print on the dress is so modern considering the age), Kate Moss's Galliano creation and a fabulous Norman Hartnell dress from 1933 amongst others.
Take a look at my pinterest board to see some of the other dress's at the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...