Inspiration Wednesday....

There's nothing like a bit inspiration in our chosen area to keep motivated! It's fair to say that all of us struggle from time to time with motivation and for me when I'm not sewing as much as I would like my sewjo drops.
I've now realised that in order to keep myself motivated and churning out ideas I need to be inspired and this in-turn keeps the motivation going. So with my whiling the hours away on pinterest I've set up a new board- 'garment details' for all the unusual ideas, construction details and motivation that I need for when I'm feeling a bit low.




Feel free to follow my board on pinterest or alternatively hover over each image and a little P should appear in the top left hand corner so you can pin each image to your own board on pinterest.

Comments