Skip to main content

2016 & Uni Update.....

What a difference a year makes. This time last year I had just applied to go to uni and was anxiously waiting to hear back. Now I'm up to my eyeballs in course-work, getting ready for my first hand-in a week today!!!

On reflection from this time last year, I feel much more contented in myself, despite a few hesitant thoughts leading up to uni, I'm thoroughly enjoying it and feel I've made the right decision, whatever the future might hold.
2015 turned out to be a good year for me, so here's to 2016 and more of the same, with perhaps a bit more healthy eating, exercising and cocktails thrown in for good measure!!

A quick look at what I've been doing uni- wise. My first make is a denim top, I feel a bit disappointed with the design (although it's not fully made ) I feel I could have pushed myself to h create a more elaborate design, although we aren't being marked on design for this project but construction so there's hope yet.

Drawing wise I feel I'm improving and I've released that putting in that bit extra effort even when I think it looks ok does go a long way further......

final illustration in progress

Toile done in calico with stitching detail applied. 

collage using fabric.

muse done using pro-markers.

Have a great 2016 and  Happy New Year!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.