Skip to main content

NY fashion week.S/S12 round up

Issac Mizrahi




 Marchesa



Oscar De La Renta



 Ralph Lauren





 L'wren Scott


Betsey Johnson



Love the Betsey johnson show don't know if I love the show or her more, so bright and barbie-ish!!
How wonderful  was the Ralph Lauren show ?? A real treat with all the refrence's to the 1920's and 30's even giving the zoot suit a feminine twist making it look even more dapper. I'm also swooning over the dress coat by L'Wren Scott, I would love to add this to my makes list but I really can't see me wearing it. It would be such a fab make though!!
There was a little more colour (courtesy of Betsy Johnson no doubt) than some of the earlier shows in the week, but the colours remain fairly classic for S/S. 

That's the end of NY fashion week, next stop London...............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.