Skip to main content

Tutorial on Mexican Pleating

Following on from my playing with pleats post. I found a video on you tube, you'll have to turn off the volume if your not a fan of Mexican music, but an intresting technique no doubt.
It's apparently called Mexican pleating, which I've not heard of before. I've done a little searching (well typed it into google) and can't really find anything on Mexican pleating so it's likely to go by another name.



 I think it's a quirky technique that could easily add a little interest to a plain dress, top, waist band or cushion even.
 If you do give it a go, I'd love to see the results, I may even do a post show casing them!!

Hope you have a fab weekend!!

xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.