I also thought now was ample timing to do another update on my 12 in 2012 situation.
This is what I've completed so far:- (by the way anything highlighted in red should link through to the completed item)
12 items of clothing.....
trenchcoat - high waited shorts with ruffle waist band
- jeans in spotty fabric-
- circle skirt with scallop waist band
- leather jacket
- Bag - possibly an Amy butler design
- another jacket- the rust coloured one that livine wears in downton abbey!
- gathered hole dress out of pattern magic
- a sobetto top- the pattern is printed out
- a bikini in a pin-up girl print- think the season has passed for this one
welt pockets-done these on the trench coat
- french knots-I've been working on something but not sure where it's going.
- lace placement, ie lining the lace up so it matches
- french seams
- pin tucks
- cut out detailing on a garment
- hand stitching a zip
- shapes and seam curving
- inseam pockets with zip
12 miscellaneous ...
- Tie dying
- A colette pattern possibly the lady grey coat
- attempting something else from the pattern magic books
- sewing samples and how they could used from the art of manipulating fabric book
- a sewaholic pattern- I've bought the Thurlow pattern
- vintage pattern
- working with leather- This may still happen
- fascinatator making- this is coming along nicely- still work in progress
- waterfall collar
pan am outfit-
Realistically with only around 7 weeks to go to before the year is out (scary!!) I'm so not going to complete my 12 in 2012 list, but hopefully I will have sewn a sewaholic pattern, a colette pattern and I should of done something in leather. That will give me a total of 6/7 things marked off the list.