Couture Fashion Week Inspiration


Alexis Mabille



Armani Privé


Chanel



 Zuhair Murad




Valentino


Elie Saab


 Jean Paul Gaultier





 Looking for sewing inspiration has become a past-time for me. I love looking for it just as much as I enjoy sewing! The downside is that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all and it leaves me with too many ideas and not knowing what to make next, do you ever get that feeling?

If you'd like to know more about couture you can read my post 10 facts about haute couture Here.

All Jean Paul Gaultier images from Vogue.com  
All other images from style.com

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I am very enjoyed this blog new design dress for woman. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity is so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may help all of you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment