Sewing Themed Gifts & Ideas


Ok, shameless self-plug here (sorry, not sorry!!!) If you're looking for some sewing themed gifts and ideas for family and friends or for yourself (we won't judge)!! Hopefully I can help.

In the last few months I have been adding sewing quotes and funny sewing saying to my print on demand shop, these are available on a wide range of products from mugs, t-shirts, stationary, stickers, to phone cases, cushions, throws and much more.

I've listed my current sewing quotes below, with a link to the main art product range, here you will be able to find all of the available products. Some products like t-shirts even come in additional colours too.

Its all fun and games until the bobbin runs out quote 
sewing each day keeps the crazy away quote 


Rip it, rip it real good seam ripper quote 

May your bobbin always be full quote 


My soul is fed with needle and thread 


Eat sleep sew repeat on a colourful background 

Eat Sleep Sew Repeat 







Selection of product range from my shop.
Alternatively you can view my shop by clicking the link.... SarahLCY

Comments