NY fashion week.S/S12 round up

Issac Mizrahi




 Marchesa



Oscar De La Renta



 Ralph Lauren





 L'wren Scott


Betsey Johnson



Love the Betsey johnson show don't know if I love the show or her more, so bright and barbie-ish!!
How wonderful  was the Ralph Lauren show ?? A real treat with all the refrence's to the 1920's and 30's even giving the zoot suit a feminine twist making it look even more dapper. I'm also swooning over the dress coat by L'Wren Scott, I would love to add this to my makes list but I really can't see me wearing it. It would be such a fab make though!!
There was a little more colour (courtesy of Betsy Johnson no doubt) than some of the earlier shows in the week, but the colours remain fairly classic for S/S. 

That's the end of NY fashion week, next stop London...............

Comments